Sunday, May 06, 2007

I found out this year

More than I did before.

Life is complex for many

But simple so much more


There is much joy

As much as there is pain

Sterotypes are true

But following them brings much distain


When people try to change their goals

For people with the ugly moles

Because they are afraid

They will make it thru the gold polls


Those who are weak

Try to intimidate the meek;

Calling the different geeks

Knowing that their life is at best bleak


But many here in this life

Know the meaning of life today

Some of them didn’t even have to ask their wife

Even though she knows all the answers to our dismay


What do you think it is?

You must certainly know.

Because admitting you don’t

Would make you a pro


In being the world’s best dope.

Don’t worry about me.

I’ll be fine.

The one thing that I have learned today


Is that this is my life.

My life is not perfect.

But it is as good at it could be.

I don’t care about what you think about me


Cause I am me.

Who gave you the power

To tell me that I am not alright.

You are nothing more than a coward

To think that I care about your fight.


This is my life to live

And I will be alright.

So join the road with me

Or get out of my sight.


I never said anything was wrong.

You wrote that in your song

Get out of my life

And back to smoking your bong.


I don’t care about what you say

No matter how much it brings you distain

Do what you must and say what you need to say

But for the love of God

Don’t waste my Damn Sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home